Build your own Camaro!

build-your-own-camaro

With all the hype about all-new muscle cars, I was excited to find an official “build your own” Camaro site this morning.

I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief as Chevy finally begins the process of getting Camaros into the hands of their waiting public! We even have some readers who have ordered their own Camaro, so they should be especially excited because this means delivery can’t be far away.  

Chevy expects about 65% of Camaro sales to be of the V6 variety. With more horsepower than many past V8s, a highway EPA rating of 29 mpg and a price starting under $23K, that will probably be true.

Still, when I configured mine I ended up with a $34,000 black SS with 426 horsepower and a 245-watt stereo system. I couldn’t help myself.

Build one for yourself here, and let us know what you ended up with! If you’ve already ordered one, how did you configure it?

-tgriffith



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий