Guess Date of First Ferrari 458 Wreck, Win $500


As soon as I saw the photos of Ferrari’s new 458 Italia, I started wondering when we would see the first one wrecked. I even pitched the idea of putting a countdown clock on the CarDomain homepage, and calling it “Ferrari 458 Italia Death Watch,” and while everyone here liked the idea, we never got around to doing it. But the guys over at Wrecked Exotics actually got their asses in gear, and are offering $500 to the person who guesses the date of the first crash. Now, the new cavallino isn’t scheduled to go on sale until next summer, but Ferrari will be testing the car until then, so one will almost certainly get wrecked before the public gets their hands on it. I don’t know whether a picture of it burning will count, but I would imagine so. Head over to Wrecked Exotics for all the info on this sweet contest.



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий