Wheels of the Ghetto Part I: 1949 Chevy Street Rod

Driving down Grays Ferry Avenue today I was reminded of this post of Suzanne’s here at RideLust.com. Her’s was a ‘53, but it’s the same royal bloodline. This one is a beautiful 1949 Chevy Sport Coupe with a 327 engine. All hot-rodded out; interior/exterior, everything. It’s in just outstanding condition too. I wish I had the 14k the owner wants for it. I also wish I could’ve gotten a better picture of the interior, because it’s immaculate. Still, if you look closely at the bottom picture, you can almost make out the skull shifter knob and the dice switches everywhere. I need this vehicle.
Click READ MORE for the pictures…

Check it, The Heat:



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий